With more than a decade of experience and over $50 million in closed sales, I’ve ranked in the Top 100 Realtors in Hampton Roads and the Top 5% in the country*
And if you’re looking to buy or sell your home, I have the experience and the know-how to help you make the move.
But enough about me…
Your Relationship with Your Realtor Shouldn’t be Limited to Buying or Selling a House
What’s your reason for being here today?
Maybe you just want to know what your house is worth (or what the house down the street is worth).
Maybe you’re trying to decide if you should renovate or move.
Maybe you’re curious about the real estate market and are simply gathering information.
Whatever the reason is, I want to help.
Why You’re Buying or Selling is Way More Important to Me than the Fact that You’re Buying or Selling Your Home.
I want to know your why. Each person and each transaction is different, and my goal is to give you a personalized experience based on your situation.
Service is at the core of who I am and what I do. When I switched careers from the hotel industry to real estate, I brought that hospitality mindset with me.
A real estate transaction isn’t just a sale. It’s an opportunity for me to provide a service where I can meet you where you are, understand what you need, and get you where you want to go.
I’ve Moved 23 Times in My Life (19 of Those Since I Left my Parents’ House as an Adult).
I know what you’re probably thinking. Military? Nope. My story’s a little different….
I’ve moved because:
I was relocating for a job.
I wanted to be closer to family.
I wanted a bigger house.
I needed a smaller mortgage payment.
...and 15 other times for several other reasons.
Whatever the Reason is That You’re Buying or Selling, I’ve Likely Been in Your Shoes.
I understand that sometimes when you’re moving, you want to shout it from the rooftops. Other times you want to do it in a more private way (and not have your every move tagged on social media).
Whatever your situation is, I’d like to be your person. Your advisor. Your go-to guide. Your safe space. Your confidant.
If you have real estate questions and the internet isn’t giving you enough information (and you’re not ready to discuss it with friends and family), I’m ready to talk.
- President's Circle, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices (2016, 2018, 2019)
- Circle of Excellence, Hampton Roads Realtors’ Association (2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018,2019)
- Five Star Real Estate Agent, Hampton Roads Magazine (2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Honor Society, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices (2014, 2015)
- Leading Edge Society, Prudential Real Estate (2013)
- Rookie of the Year - Keller Williams Realty (2009)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) (since 2017)
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP) (since 2016)
- Luxury Collection Specialist (since 2013)
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) (since 2013)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) (since 2011)
- Member - National Association of REALTORS®
- Member - Hampton Roads REALTORS® Association
- Board of Directors, Girls on the Run South Hampton Roads