Providing Service Beyond the Sale
Being a Realtor® means more to me than making sure you find the perfect home or sell your current home. It means helping you navigate the real estate process, while providing excellent customer service and attention to detail both during the process and long after the sale is complete.
As a Virginia Tech graduate with a BS in Hospitality and Tourism Management, I know first hand the level of service it takes to make a client satisfied. Listening and acting upon requests, concerns, and goals for each client are necessary to ensure the desired outcome.
I love the challenge of helping clients, from first-time home buyers to seasoned, luxury home buyers, find the home that meets their needs. I have moved 20 times in my life and understand the stress of packing, relocating, and finding a home in a new city. I use my experience to help clients with the small details that can often be overlooked.
My admiration for the many military families and individuals who live in the Hampton Roads area is routed in my own family’s military history. I appreciate the many sacrifices members of the military and their families make. As a Realtor®, I ensure they are able to make the best-informed decisions about neighborhoods, schools, and the housing market while searching for their new home.
I am a passionate Realtor® in Hampton Roads and enjoy sharing the wonderful amenities this community has to offer. I have a reputation in this market as a trusted, dependable professional who uses experience and expertise to guide clients through the real estate process. I’m ready to make your complete satisfaction my #1 goal!
- President's Circle, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices (2016)
- Circle of Excellence, Hampton Roads Realtors’ Association (2013, 2015, 2016)
- Five Star Real Estate Agent, Hampton Roads Magazine (2012, 2013, 2014, 2016)
- Honor Society, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices (2014, 2015)
- Leading Edge Society, Prudential Real Estate (2013)
- Rookie of the Year - Keller Williams Realty (2009)
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP) (since 2016)
- Luxury Collection Specialist (since 2013)
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) (since 2013)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) (since 2011)
- Member - National Association of REALTORS®
- Member - Hampton Roads REALTORS® Association
- Board of Directors, Girls on the Run South Hampton Roads